2022 Kindy Enrolments
2022 Kindergarten Applications are now open.
For your child to be eligible to enrol for Kindergarten their date of birth should fall between 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018.
If you would like to enrol for Kindergarten, please download and complete the Kindy 2022 - Application for Enrolment form. Please complete the form thoroughly to avoid processing delays.
Applications will close on Friday the 23rd of July 2021.
We will need to sight the following documentation:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s Immunisation History Statement from Medicare that is up to date. (This can be obtained through My Gov if you have Medicare as a linked service, otherwise Medicare can provide a copy to you)
- Proof of address:
- If a home owner – Council Rates Notice from City of Armadale plus 1 utility bill that services the home i.e. Gas, Power. Water bill
- If renting your home – Lease agreement (with a minimum of 3 months on lease) plus 1 utility bill that services the home i.e. Gas, Power. Water bill
If the child is not born in Australia or the child is born in Australia but both parents are not born in Australia, then we will also require the following:
- Child’s Passport
- Parent’s Passport
- VEVO Documents containing the Visa type, Visa grant Number and Visa Expiry Date (Please ensure the last date of arrival to Australia is written on the Enrolment Application in the space provided), or
- Child’s Australian Passport, or
- Parent’s Australian Passport, or
- Citizenship Certificates for either Parent or Child
If you will be living with family/ friends in their home, to provide proof of address you will need to provide the following proof of address documents instead:
- Home owner’s rates notice from the City of Armadale or Lease agreement in their name
- 1 Utility bill that services the home i.e. Water bill, Power Bill, Gas Bill in their name
- Statutory Declaration written by the Home Owner/ Lease Holder and witnessed by the required professional, stating that you and the child/ren are residing with them in their home and the duration of this arrangement i.e. 3 months, indefinitely etc.
If you have any enquiries regarding enrolments, please call 9397 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance letters will not be emailed out until after applications close on the 23rd of July.