2021 Kindy Enrolments
2021 Kindergarten Applications will be open from Monday 25th May. For your child to be eligible to enrol for Kindergarten their date of birth should fall between 1st July 2016 to 30th June 2017.
If you would like to enrol for Kindergarten, please download an Application form.
Please complete the form with as much detail as possible.
Applications will close on 24th July 2020.
Please see below documentation required to be provided at time of enrolment:
- Birth certificate (original or certified)
- A recent immunisation history statement from Medicare (Please print statement on or after 25th May 2020 not beforehand) – accessible via MyGov (Note: we cannot accept MyHealthRecord or Purple Book statements)
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders applicable to the child
- If you own your house and currently reside in your property: proof of address – one recent utility bill (gas, water or electricity) or a copy of your 2020 rates notice
- If you rent: a copy of your full tenancy agreement from the Real Estate agent
- For dual-occupancy or other living arrangements: please complete a Statutory Declaration and have it certified before returning
If your child was not born in Australia, you must also provide evidence of:
- Date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa subclass notice (detailing your visa grant number and expiry date) from VEVO – Visa Entitlement Verification Online
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
Please return completed forms along with originals to sight to our Administration Office.
For any queries or concerns please call: 9397 4300 or email us at email@example.com