2023 Pre-Primary Enrolment
It’s time to enrol your children in school for 2023 if they are starting Pre-Primary, the first year of compulsory schooling. For your child to be eligible to enrol for Pre-Primary their date of birth should fall between 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018.
All Kindergarten children must enrol for Pre-Primary. Re-enrolment is not required for year 1 to year 6.
If you would like to enrol for Pre-Primary, please download and complete the 2023 - Application for Enrolment form from the school website or pick up a hard copy from your kindergarten teacher or the school office.
- your child’s age entitles them to a place
- your child is a permanent residence of Australia or holds a visa with an approved sub-class.
With your application for enrolment you need to include;
- Your child’s birth certificate, or an extract of birth or a passport.
- Proof of your child’s residential address (eg a rates bill or a utility bill)
- If your child was born outside Australia or is a temporary resident of Australia, you need their passport, visa and travel documents.
You need to tell us whether your child has an Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) immunisation history statement. You will need to provide this to us if your child is offered a place, and ensure your child is up to date with their immunisations.
Pre-Primary enrolment key dates
- If you DO NOT live in the school’s local intake area, you need to return the completed form to the school by 3:30pm, Friday, the 22nd of July 2022.
- If you live inside the local school intake area, you can enrol at any time, but we ask you enrol as soon as possible so that we can finalise our planning.
- In the week of the 15th of August, we will confirm enrolment, or let you know if your child is not able to enrol at our school.
- You can find out about our local intake area at www.det.wa.edu.au/schoolsonline
If you have any enquiries regarding enrolments, please call 9397 4300 or email email@example.com.